This center can provide you with all sorts of information, from info on accommodations in Atami and day-trip hot springs to a variety of famous sightseeing spots in both Atami and Izu, the entryway of the Izu Peninsula. Stop by and grab a map, some leaflets, and discount tickets before you go out sightseeing in Atami.The center is located inside the new building at Atami Station.
11-1 Tawaramotocho, Atami City, Shizuoka Prefecture, 413-0011
- Nearest Station
･ Tokaido Shinkansen Line
･ JR Tokaido Main Line
･ JR Ito Line
･ JR Ueno Tokyo Line
- Phone Number
0557-85-2222Available languagesonly in Japanese
- Every day 9:00am - 8:00pm
- Public Site
- Official Site
Further Facilities & Services
- TIC Category
★ Category1※ The main criteria for the TIC certification program are as follows.
- Full-time service in English as well as at least two other languages. Tourist information is available in all of Japan, operating seven days a week with on-site Wi-Fi. The location acts as a gateway for a large number of international tourists.
- English-speaking staff is available and the information service covers a large area.
- The location provides a minimal amount of English without full-time staff. The information service covers the local area.
- A facility that actively provides regional and neutral tourist information to international visitors without specializing in the tourism business itself.
Recommended Spots in Area
※ The above information was correct at the time of updating, but there may be changes to actual prices. Please confirm the current prices when visiting.
How To Information