[三重] Private Guided Tour with a Rental Electric Bike or Tuktuk in Ise
- [International driver's license required]
- “Ise Jingu shrine” is the “spiritual hometown of the Japanese people” and is said to be the place to visit Ise at least once in a lifetime.
- Despite being repeatedly relocated over the past 1,300 years, the shrine and its ancient and new forms have been passed down through the generations, and its inside aspires to resemble a museum of Japanese culture.
- Okage-Yokocho, just outside the boundaries of the Ise Jingu Inner Shrine, is lined with more than 50 stores selling carefully selected local delicacies and souvenirs of Ise, and you can freely stroll around this area.
- Choose the vehicle you like and visit places you can only go with a small and powerful electric tuk-tuk or bike.
- Enjoy an Ise tour from the past, as you take the “Sangu-kifuda” and receive hospitality at the stopover.
- Local guides with extensive knowledge of Ise combine stops to make a tailor-made experience on the spot that meets the needs of visitors.
關西 ICOCA 卡（大阪領取）
JR Pass 全日本鐵路通票（7/ 14/ 21日）