- * Maximize time in Japan with a day trip to see World Heritage Mt. Fuji and Hakone
- * A Professional English-speaking guide attend this tour
- * On top of that, multilingual audio guidance is available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Thai
- Indonesian and Russian
- * Explore the Ninja trick house and beautiful Japanese garden as if you were Ninja
- * Feel the energy from active volcano, Owakudani valley
- * A Sky walking like experience and you can get a bird's eye view at Hakone Ropeway
- * Take a photo at Hakone Shrine with a Torii gate floating on a water
Escape from the city of Tokyo and discover Japan's natural miracle around the World Heritage Mt. Fuji and Hakone in 1 day! In this tour we will take you to Mt. Fuji, the highest mountain in Japan and listed as the World Heritage in 2013, and also take you to Hakone which is famous for its natural beauty and having such a breathtaking view through Lake Ashi. During your full-day tour by air-conditioned coach, you will visit 5th station of Mt. Fuji at 2,000 meters above ground, a buffet style lunch(if selected) with a great view of Mt. Fuji, then a Lake Ashi cruise, Owakudani Valley ropeway and finishing at Hakone Shrine with a famous Torii gate floating on a water! You don't want to miss this big adventure!
Robert Indiana Sculpture "LOVE"