- Visit the 400-year old Nishiki Market, the kitchen of Kyoto, ansd see where local chefs shop
- This is the private tour. Enjoy your time at own pace
- Use the ingredients purchased in the market to make your own Donburi (Japanese rice bowl dish)
- When the cooking is done, enjoy a delicious homemade meal with your classmates
- Interested in other Japanese dishes? Check out [Morning Bento Cooking Course](http://www.klook.com/activity/792-morning-bento-cooking-course-kyoto/)/ [Afternoon Izakaya Cooking Course](https://www.klook.com/activity/793-japanese-lzakaya-cooking-course-kyoto/)/ [Afternoon Sushi Cooking Course](https://www.klook.com/activity/5809-sushi-cooking-class-tokyo/)/ [Morning Wagyu Kaiseki Cooking Course](https://www.klook.com/activity/5810-wagyu-kaiseki-class-tokyo/)
Take away more from your trip to Japan than just cool pictures. Learn how to cook some of the most signature dishes of Japanese kitchen that you can later surprise your loved ones with. See a different side of Kyoto as you explore its backstreet kitchen —the famous Nishiki Market boasting over 400 years of history. Buy the ingredients for your cooking class at the same spot where professional chefs do their grocery shopping and learn about Kyoto’s unique food culture. Go on to your hands-on cooking experience and prepare a traditional Japanese Donburi meal under the guidance of an English-speaking instructor.