[Shizuoka] Night view from a nice hotel selected a Night View Heritage Site!
Book now for today
Free cancellation - 24 hours notice
- First, enjoy the Ferris wheel "Dream Sky" at the S-Pulse Dream Plaza, a commercial facility where you can enjoy shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Enjoy a 13-minute walk in the air around the wheel, which reaches a maximum height of 52m. At nightfall, you can see the lights of Suruga Bay to the northeast and the lights of cars on the Tomei Expressway to the southwest, as well as Shizuoka City and Yaizu City. Depending on the time of year, there are plenty of sights to see.
- The Nihondaira Hotel, the next stop, is located in Nihondaira, Shizuoka City, overlooking Mount Fuji and Miho Matsubara. There, the scenery is spectacular both day and night.
- Enjoy a cocktail in the Upper Lounge at bar time with a night view of Shimizu Port and the city of Shimizu.
- The hotel also has a sky terrace on the 6th floor.
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and relax after a long journey.
- What to expect
Recommended rail passes
Izuhakone Line Railway and Bus Pass
Izu-kyu Line Pass from Tokyo
Mt. Fuji Pass｜Japan
JR Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Area Tourist Pass Mini（3 Days）
JR Pass for Whole Japan (7, 14, 21 Days)