[Gifu] 1 Day Seki Mino and National Treasure Inuyama Castle from Nagoya
Book now for today
- Nice experience to make mini sized scissor in Seki City which is known as a town of Japanese sword and blacksmithing since the Kamakura period.
- You can assemble mini sized scissor that is sharp but safe and convenient to carry and you can take it home.
- Mino City is a town proud of the traditional techniques of UNESCO intangible cultural heritage, Hon Mino Paper In Mino City which has a long history as a Japanese paper town for 1300 years.
- We will bring you to the The Imai Family House, Mino Museum and Mino Washi Akari Art Museum while strolling through Udatsu no Agaru Machi Nami which is the Edo style town with many traditional houses.
- You will visit National treasure Inuyama Castle and castle town. Enjoy the magnificent view from the oldest existing wooden castle tower in Japan. You can use special coupon of Wanmaru kun Tegata while walking around the castle town.
- What to expect
Recommended rail passes
【Hida-Takayama】JR Takayama-Hokuriku Area Tourist Pass (5 Days)
JR Alpine-Takayama-Matsumoto Area Pass（5 Days）
JR Pass for Whole Japan (7, 14, 21 Days)