[Gifu] Takayama Half-Day Private Tour with Government Licensed Guide
Book now for today
Free cancellation - 24 hours notice
- This value-packed trip with a government-licensed and experienced multilingual tour guide is a fantastic and efficient way to explore Takayama!
- Takayama features an atmospheric townscape, with Meiji-era inns and hillside shrines in a riverside setting. In addition, many museums, galleries and temples make their home in the city's 17th century layout. Be sure to come see the Takayama Festival, held once in spring and once in autumn, but be prepared for the crowds as the festivals attract hundreds of thousands of visitors each year.
- Let us know what you would like to experience and we will customize a four-hour tour that's best for you!
- Note*1: Please select your must-see spots from a list in the tour information to create your customized itinerary.
- Note*2: National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter certification is issued by the Japanese government requires a good knowledge and understanding of Japanese culture and history.
- What to expect
Recommended rail passes
【Hida-Takayama】JR Takayama-Hokuriku Area Tourist Pass (5 Days)
JR Alpine-Takayama-Matsumoto Area Pass（5 Days）
JR Pass for Whole Japan (7, 14, 21 Days)