- Discounted admission ticket available from KKday!
- A natural cooler with an average temperature of about 12°C cools in summer
- Appreciate the huge icicles "Ice Valley" for a limited time in winter
- LED light lighting
- Easy to walk on the paved floor
- Entering with pets OK
- In addition to the limestone cave, there are many highlight
- What to expect
A mystical wonder of nature created over an enormous amount of time, approximately 250 million years! At an altitude of 900m, it is the highest spot in Japan for sightseeing limestone caves. A panel exhibition will open in 2022 near the legendary cave where Ryomen Sukuna, who has become a hot topic due to the appearance of a character with the same name in the anime “Jujutsu Kaisen”, lived.
- Additional Info
1147 Himen, Nyukawa-cho, Takayama City, Gifu Prefecture
Recommended rail passes
【Hida-Takayama】JR Takayama-Hokuriku Area Tourist Pass (5 Days)
JR Alpine-Takayama-Matsumoto Area Pass（5 Days）
JR Pass for Whole Japan (7, 14, 21 Days)