[Fukushima] Kitakata Half-Day Private Tour with Government-Licensed Guide
Book now for today
Free cancellation - 24 hours notice
- This value-packed trip with a government-licensed and experienced multilingual tour guide is a fantastic and efficient way to explore Kitakata!
- Blessed with an abundance of water and rice, Kitakata is known for its love of ramen and, also, for its most excellent sake. Walk around the town center and see the many remaining kura, or traditional Japanese storehouses, that have been converted into inns, shops, breweries, and specialty stores. Many of them are concentrated in the city center.
- Your guide will start your day with a morning pickup at your hotel. Let us know what special requests you have for the day and we will customize your itinerary in advance!
- Note*1: Please select your must-see spots from a list in the tour information to create your customized itinerary.
- Note*2: The National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter certification is issued by the Japanese government requires a good knowledge and understanding of Japanese culture and history.
- What to expect
- Additional Info
2-chōme-109 Oshikiri, Kitakata, Fukushima 966-0094, Japan
Recommended rail passes
Suica IC Card (Tokyo Pick Up)
JR East Tohoku Area Pass (5 Days)
JR Tohoku-South Hokkaido Pass（Flexible 5 Day）
JR East-South Hokkaido Pass (6 Days)
JR Pass for Whole Japan (7, 14, 21 Days)