- This is a full day trip to Lake Kussharo and Lake Mashu from Abashiri.
- Akan Mashu National Park, located in eastern Hokkaido, is a vast landscape comprising Japan's largest caldera, volcanoes, forests and lakes.
- Amazing places we will see
- - Caldera lake Kussharo, second largest caldera lake in the world. with a circumference of 57 Km, surrounded by natural Onsen.
- - Mount iio the sulfur mountain
- - Caldera Lake Mashu, one of the most transparent lake in the world with no rivers flowing out or in, with a deep blue surface
- - Cobalt blue Kaminoko-ike spring water pond, son of lake Mashu , holy lake for Ainu people.
- If you are interested in the optional tours such as canoeing, and hiking, or wish please ask us!
- What to expect
- Additional Info
Japan, 〒088-3341 Hokkaido, Kawakami District, Teshikaga, Kussharo, 美幌峠（バス）（女満別空港線・下り）
Recommended rail passes
Sapporo-Noboribetsu Area Pass (4 Days)
Hokkaido Sapporo-Furano Area Pass 4-Day
JR Hokkaido Rail Pass (5, 7, 10 Days)
JR Tohoku-South Hokkaido Pass（Flexible 5 Day）
JR East-South Hokkaido Pass (6 Days)
JR Pass for Whole Japan (7, 14, 21 Days)