[Hokkaido] Strolling around the Hakodate Hidden Spots in Town with a local guide
Book now for today
- ・Hosted by the café loved by the local community as a space of relaxation
- ・You are shown to little-known but good spots not listed on the guide books!
- ・Fun and safe tour with a friendly tour guide
- ・Appreciate cuisine related to the town's history (optional)
- ・A good location for going sightseeing in Hakodate before and after the tour
- In this tour, you will visit precious buildings and places, founded in the 19th century, with the owner of the local Russian café. She will tell you all about the local food culture necessary to understand the history of Hakodate.
- You can broaden your knowledge, not only by seeing or listening.
- If you taste the meal that is related to the food culture of Hakodate at the cozy café before the tour, you may be able to feel a sense of unity to the mood of the city. (optional)
- Enjoy the city walk tour through the five senses, and make unforgettable memories of your visit.
- What to expect
Recommended rail passes
Sapporo-Noboribetsu Area Pass (4 Days)
Hokkaido Sapporo-Furano Area Pass 4-Day
JR Hokkaido Rail Pass (5, 7, 10 Days)
JR Tohoku-South Hokkaido Pass（Flexible 5 Day）
JR East-South Hokkaido Pass (6 Days)
JR Pass for Whole Japan (7, 14, 21 Days)