[岐阜] [Day trip bus tour from Kanazawa Station] Weekend only! World Heritage Shirakawago Day Bus Tour
- This is a weekend-only bus tour departing from Kanazawa Station. This tour will visit Shirakawa-go, a world heritage site. This tour is safe for foreigners as English-speaking staff will accompany you. Your guide will hand out walking maps on the bus. We will also give you information on things to see and souvenirs in advance. Lunch is a Japanese set meal packed with local cuisine from the Hida region and mountain delicacies. You don't have to worry about meals, so you can take a leisurely stroll.
- This is a bus tour departing from Kanazawa Station at 9:30. It is also possible to take a day trip from Tokyo, Nagano, Osaka, and Kyoto using the Hokuriku Shinkansen or limited express Thunderbird. The tour is scheduled to end at 3:40 p.m. After enjoying sightseeing and shopping in Kanazawa, you can return to Tokyo, Nagano, Osaka, or Kyoto.
- 09:20 Meet at JR Kanazawa Station Meet at Kanazawa Port Exit (West Exit) group bus stop
- 09:30 Depart from JR Kanazawa Station
- 10:50 - 11:10 Roadside Station "Shirak
JR Pass 全日本鐵路通票（7/ 14/ 21日）