[岐阜] [One-day bus tour departing from Kanazawa Station] Shirakawa-go/Takayama tour platinum route bus tour
- This tour is a bus tour departing from Kanazawa Station. We will visit Shirakawa-go, a world heritage site that is very popular among foreigners, and Hida Takayama in Gifu Prefecture. Foreigners can also participate with peace of mind, as English-speaking staff will accompany them. On the bus, your guide will hand out walking maps of each tourist spot. The guide will give you information on sights to see and souvenirs in advance, so you can enjoy your walk efficiently. Lunch is a Japanese set meal packed with local cuisine from the Hida region and mountain delicacies. You don't have to worry about meals, so you can take a leisurely stroll.
- The tour ends (arriving at Kanazawa Station) at 5:30 p.m.
- 07:50 Meet at JR Kanazawa Station Group bus boarding area at Kanazawa Port Exit (West Exit)
- 08:00 Depart from JR Kanazawa Station
- 09:20 - 09:40 Roadside Station "Shirakawago"
- 09:45 - 11:45 Free stroll in Shirakawago
- 11:45 - 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 - 15:15 Hida Takayama free stroll
- 17:30 Arrival JR Kanazawa Sta
JR Pass 全日本鐵路通票（7/ 14/ 21日）