[岐阜] [One-day bus tour departing from Kanazawa Station] Shirakawa-go and Gokayama - Two World Heritage Villages Enjoyable Bus Tour
- This is a bus tour departing from Kanazawa Station where you can enjoy the World Heritage Sites of Shirakawa-go and Gokayama's gassho-zukuri villages in one day. This tour is safe for foreigners as English-speaking staff will accompany you. On the bus, your guide will hand out walking maps of each tourist spot. The guide will give you information on sights to see and souvenirs in advance, so you can enjoy your walk efficiently. Lunch is a Japanese set meal packed with local cuisine from the Hida region and mountain delicacies. You don't have to worry about meals, so you can take a leisurely stroll.
- The tour ends (arriving at Kanazawa Station) at 4:30 p.m.
- 07:50 Meet at JR Kanazawa Station.Meet at Kanazawa Port Exit (West Exit) group bus stop.
- 08:00 Depart from JR Kanazawa Station
- 09:20 - 09:40 Roadside Station "Shirakawago"
- 09:45 - 12:05 Free stroll in Shirakawago
- 12:05 - 12:50 Lunch
- 13:25 - 13:55 Free walk in Gokayama Kaminashi district
- 14:05 - 15:05 Gokayama Ainokura Gassho V
411 Iijima, Shirakawa, Ono District, Gifu 501-5625, Japan
JR Pass 全日本鐵路通票（7/ 14/ 21日）