[岐阜] Gujo Hachiman All Must-Sees Half Day Private Tour with Government-Licensed Guide
- Gujo Hachiman is famous for its pure, natural water and summer obon dance called the Gujo Odori, which has been held for over 400 years. You will experience the waterways by walking through the town and visiting the many canals and springs that are still in use today.
- In this tour, your knowledgeable licensed local guide will accompany you on your journey features an atmospheric townscape, an old fashioned castle town whose culture continues to thrive like the waters of the nearby river.
- Let us know what you would like to experience and we will customize your four-hours special tour that's best for you!
- Note*1: Please select your must-see spots from a list in the tour information to create your customized itinerary.
- Note*2: The National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter certification is issued by the Japanese government requires a good knowledge and understanding of Japanese culture and history.
JR Pass 全日本鐵路通票（7/ 14/ 21日）