[岩手] Morioka Half-Day Private Tour with Government-Licensed Guide
- This value-packed trip with a government-licensed and experienced multilingual tour guide is a fantastic and efficient way to explore Morioka!
- Criss-crossed by rivers and hemmed in by mountains, Morioka has been nicknamed “the capital of forest and water” for its natural beauty. A generous array of festivals truly makes this city come alive with color and excitement. Morioka is both a great addition to Tohoku travel itineraries and a convenient logisticial hotspot.
- Your guide will start your day with a morning pickup at your hotel. Let us know what special requests you have for the day and we will customize your itinerary in advance!
- Note*1: Please select your must-see spots from a list in the tour information to create your customized itinerary.
- Note*2: The National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter certification is issued by the Japanese government requires a good knowledge and understanding of Japanese culture and history.
西瓜卡（Welcome Suica）& JR線路一日通票
JR Pass 東日本東北地區鐵路周遊券（5日）
JR Pass 全日本鐵路通票（7/ 14/ 21日）