[岩手] Hiraizumi Full-Day Private Trip with Government-Licensed Guide
- This value-packed trip with a government-licensed and experienced multilingual tour guide is a fantastic and efficient way to explore Hiraizumi area!
- Nestled in the mountains of southern Iwate is Hiraizumi, an ancient city that once rivaled Kyoto for its beauty and elegant surroundings. This was the capital of the Northern Fujiwara lands, an independent country that briefly flowered in the late 1100s. Today, you can see the remnants of that once-beautiful city while enjoying the gorges and other scenic beauty of southern Iwate.
- Let us know what you would like to experience and we will customize a six-hour tour that's best for you!
- Note*1: Please select your must-see spots from a list in the tour information to create your customized itinerary.
- Note*2: The National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter certification is issued by the Japanese government requires a good knowledge and understanding of Japanese culture and history.
西瓜卡（Welcome Suica）& JR線路一日通票
JR Pass 東日本東北地區鐵路周遊券（5日）
JR Pass 全日本鐵路通票（7/ 14/ 21日）