- Dive into Japan’s fermented food culture with a local expert
- Learn about the life of an organic farmer in Japan
- See the organic farming of soybeans and other crops (depending on conditions)
- Taste different types of miso and compare the unique flavors each fermentation method gives
- Make your own kome miso in a private lesson, and take it home at the end of the day
• The organic farm tour depends on the season and weather, and might not be included in your experience • The miso you will take home is not ready to eat; please wait for the fermentation to finish before consumption • For international travelers, please check you will be allowed to take actively fermenting miso back into your home country • Where you make a booking for this experience, we may provide booking information after deleting individually identifiable information to the Bureau of Tourism and Convention of Aichi Prefecture with which we are affiliated. Please make a booking after understanding.
Maeda-26 Zenjino, Inuyama, Aichi 484-0003日本