[三重] Path of Ninjas: Private Van History Tour from Kyoto
- Spend the best day in Japan with this adventurous ninja tour from Kyoto!
- We will follow the real couse taken by the Shogun Ieyasu Tokugawa’s great escape led by a ninja Hanzo Hattori and his Iga Ninjas in 1562.
- Visit Iga City, home of the famous Iga-School Ninja, and explore an authentic Ninja house with hidden gimmicks like flipping doors, secret passages, and hidden sword shelters installed.
- You will also visit the shrines and temples worshipped by ninjas in wild nature, and find the mysterious roots of ninjutsu.
- •Air-conditioned van, fully private
- •Full-English guide with deep knowledge
- •Variety of different types of vists, but all related to Ninja
- Book now to reveal the secrets of ninjas and learn the spirits of Japan through ancient ninja's life!
關西 ICOCA 卡（大阪領取）
JR Pass 全日本鐵路通票（7/ 14/ 21日）