- Explore Iya Valley in Tokushima with a 2-hour hike
- Test your courage by crossing Iya Kazura Bridge — a suspension bridge made from vines!
- Experience the traditional Japanese atmosphere of the historically inaccessible region
- Visit the secret Ohri hamlet and meet the locals there!
- In case of bad weather such as typhoons or thunderstorms, the tour will be canceled - Please note that train and bus transportation, entrance fee, and lunch fee for the tour is not included in the cost. Please make sure to bring cash on the day of the tour (approximately 3,920 JPY per person)
1920-5 Ikedachō Ikeminami, Miyoshi, Tokushima 778-0012日本
JR四國鐵路周遊券（3/ 4/ 5/ 7日）