- Learn about 'onigawara
- ' roof tiles designed to look like fearsome traditional Japanese ogres or demons
- Work with clay to create your own onigawara in a smaller size than usual for more convenient shipping
- Get a unique souvenir that you made yourself — onigawara tiles are said to ward off evil!
- Treasure this durable, sustainable souvenir that can last for a hundred years — or more!
• It will take around 1 ½ months to dry and fire the clay; your onigawara tile will be shipped afterward. Shipping is not included; please pay on-site • The clay may crack while drying or in the furnace • COVID-19 prevention measures will be in place. Also, if the instructor will have a temperature of over 37.5℃ on your activity date, you will be contacted by 07:00 on the day, and you will be refunded • If you are worried about getting your clothes dirty, you can borrow aprons for free on-site
日本〒444-1323 Aichi, Takahama, Tadochō, 7-chōme−７−３６