- See the ancient Ansei Crater, formed during an eruption in the Ansei period (1855–1860)
- An easy hike with scenic views all year round — even small children can join!
- Try boiling eggs using nothing but natural geothermal energy in an area that can only be visited with a certified guide
- Soak in Hokkaido's highest-altitude hot springs, which offer breathtaking views of the Tokachidake mountain range
• This tour may be canceled due to inclement weather or other conditions. In this case, we will contact you on the morning of your tour date, at the latest, to refund or reschedule • We cannot guarantee that we can provide an English-speaking guide. Most of our guides cannot speak English; they will communicate with you in Japanese and through gestures. Please contact us if you require English guidance • COVID-19 measures are in place, including disinfection of equipment and facilities • Special rates are available as add-ons before checkout for infants (aged 0–5), parents and guardians, tour guides, and teachers leading class excursions
JR北海道鐵路周遊券（3/ 5/ 7日/ 任選4日）