- 举办日期 2019-03-02 10:00 - 2019-03-03 16:00
■ Location: National Science Museum Nippon Kan 2-floor hall
■ Date and time: March 2 (Sat), 3 (Sun) 10: 00-16: 00
■ Admission fee: General · University students 620 yen (group 500 yen)
* In case of participating in the workshop material cost will be charged.
- 举办日期 2018-05-25 00:00 - 2019-05-25 23:59
There is a gallery and workshop on the 1st floor of "Soshu", so you can take a closer look at their work at your own pace.
Carvings from small keychains to large Kannon Bodhisattva statues are displayed in the gallery and are available for purchase.
For more details, please see the Experience・Visit Column.
- 举办日期 2018-05-23 00:00 - 2019-05-23 23:59
- 活动详情 You can experience making traditional crafts in various workshops in the Taito Ward.
- 举办日期 2018-05-02 00:00 - 2019-03-31 23:59
★Official Website: “Masterpieces Tokyo” (http://craft.city.taito.lg.jp/)
Our website features an abundance of content including information on traditional craft-related events, introductions of workshops offering craftsmanship experiences, activity and tour articles, and more. Our website is available in English, Chinese, and Korean in addition to Japanese.