- See the underwater world of Kerama during this 2 days 1 night diving and underwater photography course
- Capture the beauty of the deep blue ocean and colorful marine life with your underwater camera
- Learn the basics of diving and underwater photography from Cerulean Blue’s professional staff and instructors
- Be one with nature as you explore the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and relax under the starry night sky
- Travel with ease to Naha Meigusuku Port with the convenient pick up service at your hotel within Naha City
Explore the deep blue waters of the Kerama Islands and learn how to capture its beauty with this exciting two days and one night diving and underwater photography course. Set sail from Naha City and travel 40km to one of the most famous diving spots in the world. With the guidance of a professional instructor, learn the basics of diving and underwater photography before heading into the ocean. As you venture off into the underwater world, marvel at the crystal clear azure waters, known as the “Kerama Blue”. Take a snapshot and have a closer look at the stunning coral reefs and colorful fishes that live in the area. End the day with a nice meal and rest under the starry night sky. Continue on with more fun diving activities the next day, before heading back to Naha in the late afternoon. Don’t miss out on this unforgettable experience during your trip to Okinawa!
Naha Meigusuku Port, 3 Choume-20 Nishi, Naha-shi, Okinawa-ken