[长野] Karuizawa Half-Day Private Trip with Government-Licensed Guide
- This value-packed trip with a government-licensed and experienced multilingual tour guide is a fantastic and efficient way to explore Karuizawa!
- Karuizawa is a quaint mountain resort that’s rich in nature and a prime leisure destination. From stunning natural landscapes to fun filled man made attractions, there’s always something to see and do in the place John Lennon loved to escape to. In this guide, we’ll introduce some of the best things to do when you visit, so you can pick what suits you, without the stress.
- Let us know what you would like to experience and we will customize a four-hours tour that's best for you!
- Note*1: Please select your must-see spots from a list in the tour information to create your customized itinerary.
- Note*2: The National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter certification is issued by the Japanese government requires a good knowledge and understanding of Japanese culture and history.
1181-4 Karuizawa, Kitasaku District, Nagano 389-0102, Japan
JR Pass 立山黑部阿尔卑斯、高山、松本地区周游券（5日）
JR Pass 东日本长野&新潟地区铁路周游券（5日）
JR PASS 全日本铁路通票（连续7/ 14/ 21日）