[长野] Private Karuizawa, Nagano Tour - Bilingual Chauffeur
- Karuizawa is a resort town in the mountains near Nagano, Japan. It's known for mild summers conducive to outdoor recreation like golf. Forests in the surrounding area offer cycling and walking paths along with sites like Kumoba Pond and Shiraito Falls. Skiing and hot springs are popular in the winter. Kyu-Karuizawa, the old town center, is the site of a pedestrian shopping strip.
- Tour duration is approx 10 hours including commuting time. A group of more than 5 people can be facilitated at an additional cost.
- - Bilingual Chauffeur
- - See all top sights in one day
- - Provide assistance to take your photos if needed
- - Hassle-free tour
- - Get local tips and insights
- - Make the most of limited time with convenient pickup and drop-off
1181-4 Karuizawa, Kitasaku District, Nagano 389-0102, Japan
JR Pass 立山黑部阿尔卑斯、高山、松本地区周游券（5日）
JR Pass 东日本长野&新潟地区铁路周游券（5日）
JR PASS 全日本铁路通票（连续7/ 14/ 21日）