[福岛] Ouchijuku All Must-Sees Full-Day Private Tour with Government-Licensed Guide
- This value-packed trip with a government-licensed and experienced multilingual tour guide is a fantastic and efficient way to explore Ouchijuku!
- If there's a place where you can feel the charms of ancient Japan and experience the ancient Japanese way of life, it's Ouchijuku. This small village of picturesque thatched-roof houses hidden among forested mountains in Fukushima Prefecture is so perfectly preserved you'll feel like you traveled back in time to the period of samurai.
- Your guide will start your day with a morning pickup at your hotel. Let us know what special requests you have for the day and we will customize your itinerary in advance!
- Note*1: Please select your must-see spots from a list in the tour information to create your customized itinerary.
- Note*2: The National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter certification is issued by the Japanese government requires a good knowledge and understanding of Japanese culture and history.
Yamamoto-42 Ōuchi, Shimogo, Minamiaizu District, Fukushima 969-5207, Japan
JR Pass 东日本东北地区铁路周游券（5日）
JR PASS 全日本铁路通票（连续7/ 14/ 21日）