[福岛] Aizu Full-Day Private Trip with Government-Licensed Guide
- This value-packed trip with a government-licensed and experienced multilingual tour guide is a fantastic and efficient way to explore Aizuwakamatsu!
- Aizuwakamatsu is a former feudal capital featuring a number of historical attractions that you can visit during a leisurely cycle around its quiet streets. In addition, stop by the number of old-fashioned shops selling local crafts after touring the traditional villages along the rickety train lines in the countryside of the surrounding foothills.
- Let us know what you would like to experience and we will customize a six-hour tour that's best for you!
- Note*1: Please select your must-see spots from a list in the tour information to create your customized itinerary.
- Note*2: The National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter certification is issued by the Japanese government requires a good knowledge and understanding of Japanese culture and history.
14-51 Jōtōmachi, Aizuwakamatsu, Fukushima 965-0807, Japan
JR Pass 东日本东北地区铁路周游券（5日）
JR PASS 全日本铁路通票（连续7/ 14/ 21日）