죄송하지만 페이지 정보를 불러올 수 없습니다.
- 개최 기간 2019.03.02 10:00 - 2019.03.03 16:00
■ Location: National Science Museum Nippon Kan 2-floor hall
■ Date and time: March 2 (Sat), 3 (Sun) 10: 00-16: 00
■ Admission fee: General · University students 620 yen (group 500 yen)
* In case of participating in the workshop material cost will be charged.
- 개최 기간 2018.05.25 00:00 - 2019.05.25 23:59
There is a gallery and workshop on the 1st floor of "Soshu", so you can take a closer look at their work at your own pace.
Carvings from small keychains to large Kannon Bodhisattva statues are displayed in the gallery and are available for purchase.
For more details, please see the Experience・Visit Column.
- 개최 기간 2018.05.23 00:00 - 2019.05.23 23:59
- 이벤트 상세 You can experience making traditional crafts in various workshops in the Taito Ward.
- 개최 기간 2018.05.02 00:00 - 2019.03.31 23:59
★Official Website: “Masterpieces Tokyo” (http://craft.city.taito.lg.jp/)
Our website features an abundance of content including information on traditional craft-related events, introductions of workshops offering craftsmanship experiences, activity and tour articles, and more. Our website is available in English, Chinese, and Korean in addition to Japanese.
※ 상기에 기재된 정보는 갱신 시의 정보이오니, 현재 상황은 매장을 방문하셨을 때 문의해 주십시오.