- 액티비티 개요
- In this half-day tour by private car, our guides bring you to Katsunuma, a town near Mt Fuji in the picturesque Koshu Valley, Japan's chief wine-producing region. There, at two award-winning wineries and a large wine cellar, you'll enjoy tasting delicious wines made from not only Western grapes but also the indigenous Koshu variety for which Japanese winemaking is best known.
- The wineries we'll visit offer opportunities to learn about Japanese wines in enchanting countryside settings.
- Our guides also bring you to vista points where you'll have magnificent views of the vineyards.
- This tour is accessible and fun regardless of your level of experience with wine. It's an excellent choice for your vacation or as a gift to family or friends.
- Your guide will be a native English-speaking local.
【교통패스】 후지산 주유패스 Mt. Fuji Pass
JR 후지산 시즈오카 투어리스트 미니 패스 （3일권）
JR 도쿄 와이드 패스（3일권）
JR 이스트 나가노/니가타 플렉시블 （5일권）
[일본 전지역] JR 패스 (7, 14, 21일권)