[아키타] Kakunodate Half-Day Private Tour with Government-Licensed Guide
내일부터 이용 가능
24시간 전 취소 가능
- 액티비티 개요
- This value-packed trip with a government-licensed and experienced multilingual tour guide is a fantastic and efficient way to explore Kakunodate!
- Kakunodate is a former castle town which flourished during the Edo period. Known as the “Little Kyoto of Tohoku”, the town is home to a district consisting of samurai residences and traditional architecture popular with both domestic and international tourists. The samurai residences lining the town's most famous street are nationally protected Traditional Buildings.
- Your guide will start your day with a morning pickup at your hotel. Let us know what special requests you have for the day and we will customize your itinerary in advance!
- Note*1: Please select your must-see spots from a list in the tour information to create your customized itinerary.
- Note*2: The National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter certification is issued by the Japanese government requires a good knowledge and understanding of Japanese culture and history.
스이카 IC 카드
웰컴 스이카 카드 (JR 노선 1일 패스 포함)
아키타 내륙선 1일 승차권
JR 도호쿠 플렉시블 5일권 (일본 수령)
JR 토호쿠 남 홋카이도 레일패스 플렉시블 （5일권）
JR 이스트-사우스 홋카이도 레일패스 플렉시블 （6일권）
[일본 전지역] JR 패스 (7, 14, 21일권)