- Explore Japan's highest Mountain (using the less crowded trail)
- Feel a huge sense of accomplishment when you reach the summit - All those who reach the summit will be presented with an official “Mt. Fuji Summit Certificate" dated and verified by your guide to show your achievement to your friends and family.
- All our Mt. Fuji climbs offer Mt. Fuji Bullet Train Station pick-ups and drop-offs for quick, easy, painless Mt. Fuji transfers. Taking the bullet train is absolutely the fastest and safest way to get to Mt. Fuji. The bullet train eliminates all the daily traffic jam headaches and highway delays and you can easily access Kyoto, Osaka, Tokyo or Hakone after or before your climb.
- Witness the most spectacular sunrise of a lifetime (weather permitting)
- Enjoy the panoramic view from the top of Japan with great camaraderie with like-minded active enthusiasts from around the globe
Notes: *Since availability and dates are limited, it is recommended that you make your reservations as early as possible to ensure a spot. *Mountaineering insurance is not included. If required we recommend to purchase this on your own. *Children under the age of 8 years old can not participate in this tour. *The ¥1,000 Mt. Fuji voluntary climbing fee not included in tour price. *Tour will not be cancelled due to rain or bad weather. *In the event of a Typhoon we will cancel the entire tour, we will issue you a full refund. (Minus any booking fees by Voyagin) *For your safety and climbing preparation, before climbing Mt. Fuji we highly recommend purchasing and reading the guidebook Climbing Mt. Fuji "A Complete Guide". (Availability on Amazon.com) *In some cases due to schedule conflicts Richard may not be your guide. Disclaimer: We assume no liability or responsibility for injury, loss, or damage to persons or property, delay, or expense arising from or caused by weather conditions, acts of God,
日本、〒160-0023 東京都新宿区西新宿２丁目４ 新宿ＮＳビル（バス）