No information available.
- Dates 24 June 2018, 10:00AM - 24 June 2018, 3:00PM
<Traditional Crafting Experience Corner>
◆ Date and Time: Sunday, June 24, 10: 00-15: 00
◆ Location: Environmental Interaction Center Himawari (4-14-6 Kuramoe, Taito Ward)
◆ Contents: We will produce a cobweaker of a bamboo grass and a bookmark of silver.
(300 yen for middle school students and above, 100 yen for primary school students)
Until 25 May
- Dates 25 May 2018, 12:00AM - 25 May 2019, 11:59PM
There is a gallery and workshop on the 1st floor of "Soshu", so you can take a closer look at their work at your own pace.
Carvings from small keychains to large Kannon Bodhisattva statues are displayed in the gallery and are available for purchase.
For more details, please see the Experience・Visit Column.
Until 23 May
- Dates 23 May 2018, 12:00AM - 23 May 2019, 11:59PM
- Event Details You can experience making traditional crafts in various workshops in the Taito Ward.
Until 31 March
- Dates 2 May 2018, 12:00AM - 31 March 2019, 11:59PM
★Official Website: “Masterpieces Tokyo” (http://craft.city.taito.lg.jp/)
Our website features an abundance of content including information on traditional craft-related events, introductions of workshops offering craftsmanship experiences, activity and tour articles, and more. Our website is available in English, Chinese, and Korean in addition to Japanese.
※ The above information was posted during the last update. Please ask for the latest information when you visit the store.