Here are the best Clothing Stores in Shinjuku, with travel tips and more, according to LIVE JAPAN, a top-class travel website for visitors to Japan. Our ranking is based on the most popular pages viewed by foreign visitors in a given category.
For instance, sakazen Shinjuku store, Oh My Glasses Tokyo Shinjuku East Exit store, HYSTERICMINI ISETAN SHINJUKU STORE and other related spots will be listed. Be sure to check them out during your visit to Shinjuku!
1. HYSTERICMINI ISETAN SHINJUKU STORE
HYSTERIC MINI is a fashion label that designs ultra-hip and trendy pieces for style-conscious kids: rock-and-roll themed, pop-culture inspired, grunge fashion for boys, and an eclectic blend of rock, grunge, and cute fashion for girls. The mascot character Mini and denim, which are signature to the brand, are featured on the merchandise created each season. The fabrics used in each garment ensure comfort and functionality. From designer pieces, to everyday outfits, to fashion accessories, you will surely love this lineup of products that will fit your child’s active lifestyle.
My First Hysteric is the perfect gift for your newborn baby. It is designed around the idea of creating comfy garments for babies, reflecting its commitment to eco-fashion, never sacrificing sustainability for style. Hysteric Mini has reinvented itself with the new line of apparel for newborn babies.
HYSTERICMINI ISETAN SHINJUKU STOREHYSTERIC MINI 伊勢丹新宿店
Isetan Shinjuku store 6F, 3-14-1, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0022
Shinjuku-Sanchome Station （Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line / Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line / Toei Shinjuku Line）
1 minute on foot
- Phone Number 03-5363-5041
- Address Isetan Shinjuku store 6F, 3-14-1, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0022
2. TAKANOTSUME(PUNK DRUNKERS&OJISUN)
The official shop of apparel brand PUNK DRUNKERS and lifestyle goods brand OJISUN. Many items curated from other brands are also available.
This spot was founded in August 1998. Their basic concept is a mix of Japanese and Western with a huge helping of fun! Their quirky motto is “Uncool is Cool”.
They value and take pride in their own unique identity and taste when creating items full of originality and surprises.
Their wide selection will even help bring out your unique personality!
They have lots of regular customers and friends from all over the world.
OJISUN on the other hand is a Tokyo grocery brand. It's really positive but with a little bit of a strange atmosphere!
TAKANOTSUME(PUNK DRUNKERS&OJISUN)鷹の爪（PUNK DRUNKERS&OJISUN）
Sendagaya Daini Sky Heights 100, 1-19-12 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 151-0051
Sendagaya Station （JR Chuo Main Line）
3 minutes on foot
- Phone Number 03-3478-4844
- Address Sendagaya Daini Sky Heights 100, 1-19-12 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 151-0051
5.MIKI HOUSE Shinjuku Takashimaya store
MIKI HOUSE Shinjuku Takashimaya store is two minutes on foot from the new south exit of JR Shinjuku Station. Located on the 9th floor of Takashimaya Shinjuku, they mainly sell baby wear.
The features of MIKI HOUSE:
1. Their baby wear is all made in Japan. We put our hearts into creating each single item that is good for a baby.
2. They mainly use top-quality natural cotton for our clothing so that even children with sensitive skin can wear our products with ease. They also pay attention to even the details of assembling to ensure the comfort of a baby.
3. Based on the JIS standards, they have established even stricter ”MIKI HOUSE Quality Control” and ”MIKI HOUSE Assembling Standards” to strive for better safety and quality control.
4. In order to pass the quality and safety standards in each country, they are gathering information and proactively working towards achieving a ”global quality assurance.”
MIKI HOUSE Shinjuku Takashimaya storeMIKI HOUSE新宿髙島屋店
5-24-2 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Takashimaya Shinjuku 9F, 151-8580
Shinjuku Station （JR Shonan Shinjuku Line / JR Yamanote Line / JR Chuo Main Line / JR Saikyo Line / Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line / Toei Shinjuku Line / Toei Oedo Line / Keio Line / Keio New Line / Odakyu Odawara Line）
2 minutes on foot
- Phone Number 03-5361-1807
- Address 5-24-2 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Takashimaya Shinjuku 9F, 151-8580
*Prices and options mentioned are subject to change.
*Unless stated otherwise, all prices include tax.
Share this article.
Recommended places for you
All About Japan's Famous Weeping Cherry Trees: Seasons, Types, and Where to See Them
3 Best Hotels to Stay in Tokyo During Cherry Blossom Season
Tokyo Weather: 7-day Forecast for Tokyo and Japan (+What to Wear!)
Tyffonium Odaiba: You Won't Believe Why Japan’s Popular VR Entertainment Is Totally Next-Level!
Unforgettable 3-Day Itinerary to Japan's Chubu Heartland: Traditional Towns, World Heritage Sites & More!
Awesome Things to Do In Japan: 5 Most Popular Clothing Stores in Shibuya! (December 2019 Ranking)
Shinjuku Leisure Guide: the Top Shops in Shinjuku and Kabukicho – and After-Shopping Relaxation!
Awesome Things to Do In Japan: Most Popular Clothing Stores in Shibuya! (February 2020 Ranking)
Solace in Shibuya Tokyo: Exploring the Must-Visit Serenity of Meiji Shrine (Meiji Jingu)
Tokyo Trip: Top 10 Most Popular Fashion Shops in Harajuku (July 2019 Ranking)
- #best ramen tokyo
- #what to buy in ameyoko
- #what to bring to japan
- #new years in tokyo
- #best izakaya shinjuku
- #things to do tokyo
- #japanese nail trends
- #what to do in odaiba
- #onsen tattoo friendly tokyo
- #best sushi ginza
- #japanese convenience store snacks
- #best yakiniku shibuya
- #japanese fashion culture
- #best japanese soft drinks