No information available.
From 27 January 2020
- Dates 27 January 2020, 6:30PM - 28 January 2020, 11:30PM
- Fees 8,500JPY (including tax)
- Event Details Bebel Gilberto is performing at Billboard Live Tokyo for the first time in 12 years. She was born between the founder of Bossa Nova, Joao Gilberto and the popular singer Miucha. In 1989, she released her first album “Bebel Gilberto” and started her musical activities in earnest with the album “Tanto Tempo” released in 2000. Bebel has received love calls from all over the world for her healing singing voice and organic acoustic sound. We hope you will enjoy the world of Brazilian music that is fascinating with her original style that perfectly combines samba, pops, bossa and electronica.
31 January 2020
- Dates 31 January 2020, 6:30PM - 31 January 2020, 11:30PM
- Fees 6,500JPY (including tax)
- Event Details Lucy Rose, the UK-born singer / songwriter, is performing at the Billboard Live for the first time. She studied composition by herself in her mid-teens and nurtured musicality in collaboration with various artists. The debut work “Like I Used to” announced in 2012 recorded the top in the UK charts. The bluesy and soft singing voice caught the hearts of listeners and received acclaim from media such as VOGUE magazine. After that, he constantly released works. He just released his 4th album “No Words Left” in March 19th. I want you to immerse yourself slowly on the stage of a remarkable stock that will lead the future of the neo-folk scene that will make you listen comfortably from songs with nuances of synth pop to sounds that accentuate acoustics.
※ The above information was correct at the time of updating, but there may be changes to actual prices. Please confirm the current prices when visiting.