Until 30 September 2020
- Dates 3 August 2020, 12:00PM - 30 September 2020, 8:00PM
- Fees 1,000JPY (excluding tax)
The seven flowers of autumn: Patrinia scabiosaefolia, Japanese pampas grass, a bellflower balloon flower, a pink dianthus thoroughwort, Kudzu, Bushclover, Japanese clovers
We decorated the autumn seven herbs on the Japanese cracker and packed it. It also makes a great gift for Respect for the Aged Day.
Until 15 September 2020
- Dates 3 August 2020, 12:00PM - 15 September 2020, 8:00PM
- Fees 800JPY (excluding tax)
Once upon a time, in Japanese legends, it was said that rabbits live in the moon. Japan has an event to see a beautiful moon in autumn,"Tsukimi" is said.
Please enjoy eating rice dumplings, delicious rice crackers and gaze at the moon.
Until 15 August 2020
- Dates 1 August 2020, 6:00PM - 15 August 2020, 8:00PM
- Fees 1,500JPY (excluding tax)
There are cute rice crackers of a watermelon, a gold fish type. This is one of the trending products every year.
This is a tough situation, let's spend time in the house while eating delicious Okaki. I hope things get better soon.
We are all in this together.
※ The above information was correct at the time of updating, but there may be changes to actual prices. Please confirm the current prices when visiting.