- Dates 15 November 2019, 1:00PM - 17 November 2019, 4:00PM
Until 29 September 2019
- Dates 27 September 2019, 1:00PM - 29 September 2019, 4:00PM
- Event Details Tagami-machi is located in the south-east of Niigata prefecture, it has delicious foods, interesting history as well as nature and hot spring that make you feel relaxed. It is a town surrounded by mountains and rice fields. We present to you Tagami'slocally special products using plums and bamboo shoots. We also introduces tourists spot such as Yutagami hot spring, which is known as a good spring source. Please take this opportunity to enjoy the charms of Tagami town.
Until 14 September 2019
- Dates 13 September 2019, 10:30AM - 14 September 2019, 4:00PM
- Event Details We bring the fall flavors of Niigata City’s southern region, Minami-ku straight to you! We present sweet, juicy Asian pears, grapes, edamame, and other items fresh from Minami-ku. You’ll get hooked on the crispiness of our traditional, edible chrysanthemums, kakinomoto. From an introduction of the Shirone Giant Kite Battle, in which 24 giant kites are flown, and much more, this is your chance to get your fill of Minami-ku!
※ The above information was correct at the time of updating, but there may be changes to actual prices. Please confirm the current prices when visiting.