- Dates 8 November 2019, 1:00PM - 10 November 2019, 4:00PM
Until 29 September 2019
- Dates 27 September 2019, 1:00PM - 29 September 2019, 4:00PM
- Event Details Tagami-machi is located in the south-east of Niigata prefecture, it has delicious foods, interesting history as well as nature and hot spring that make you feel relaxed. It is a town surrounded by mountains and rice fields. We present to you Tagami'slocally special products using plums and bamboo shoots. We also introduces tourists spot such as Yutagami hot spring, which is known as a good spring source. Please take this opportunity to enjoy the charms of Tagami town.
Until 14 September 2019
- Dates 13 September 2019, 10:30AM - 14 September 2019, 4:00PM
- Event Details We bring the fall flavors of Niigata City’s southern region, Minami-ku straight to you! We present sweet, juicy Asian pears, grapes, edamame, and other items fresh from Minami-ku. You’ll get hooked on the crispiness of our traditional, edible chrysanthemums, kakinomoto. From an introduction of the Shirone Giant Kite Battle, in which 24 giant kites are flown, and much more, this is your chance to get your fill of Minami-ku!
Until 31 March 2022
- Dates 25 March 2019, 11:00AM - 31 March 2022, 7:30PM
- Event Details Visitors can taste and compare exclusively selected sake from Niigata for only ￥500. Craft beer as well as snacks that go perfectly with sake will also be on sale. We bring the best information on cuisine and tourist spots, all while guests can casually enjoy the unique tastes of sake from Niigata, proud to be the prefecture with the most sake breweries in the country.
Until 26 May 2019
- Dates 23 May 2019, 1:00PM - 26 May 2019, 3:59PM
- Event Details Nagaoka City. Known for the Nagaoka Fireworks Festival, one of Japan’s top three fireworks events, this time we bring you an assortment of “Masterpiece Items that Dazzle and Shine!” Please enjoy these articles from Echigo Nagaoka, created by member companies of the Nagaoka Chamber of Commerce & Industry!
Until 19 May 2019
- Dates 16 May 2019, 1:00PM - 19 May 2019, 3:59PM
- Event Details Edible Chinese Lanterns known to be good for health and beauty, naturally-brewed soy sauce made using soy beans grown in Niigata, and fresh squid grilled on the spot hamayaki-style will be for sale. Show your Niigata pride! as new designs of the humorous Niigata T-shirts will also make their appearance.
Until 12 May 2019
- Dates 9 May 2019, 1:00PM - 12 May 2019, 3:59PM
Highly recommended as a decoration for chic interior design, palm-sized, mini bonsai will be on display and for sale at this event. Also, enjoy tasting and comparing carefully selected sake recommended by a sake sommelier from Uonuma!
※Sake will go on sale starting on Friday, the 10th.
Until 6 May 2019
- Dates 4 May 2019, 1:00PM - 6 May 2019, 3:59PM
- Event Details Mamegashi, or Japanese sweets traditionally made with beans, Koshihikari rice cultivated with great determination using the organic Aigamo Duck-rice Method, Shinnosuke brand rice, with its rich sweetness, body, and irresistible spongey texture, and much more, will all be available for purchase at this event.
Until 3 May 2019
- Dates 30 April 2019, 1:00PM - 3 May 2019, 3:59PM
Will feature low-sugar, additive-free jam made from Niigata-grown fruits and vegetables, fresh squid grilled on the spot hamayaki-style, takikomi gohan** rice, and gohei mochi* made from Koshihikari rice.
* gohei mochi: a mochi snack made of regular rice instead of mochi rice. It is then skewered over a fire and covered in a sweet sauce.
**takikomi gohan: a rice dish with dashi, soy sauce, vegetables, and other toppings
※ The above information was correct at the time of updating, but there may be changes to actual prices. Please confirm the current prices when visiting.