Until 20 October 2019
- Dates 17 October 2019, 1:00PM - 20 October 2019, 4:00PM
- Event Details Nagaoka: A city in Niigata famous for being home to one of the three largest firework festivals in Japan, the Nagaoka Fireworks Festival. This time, we bring you a great assortment of “Items that Dazzle”, produced by members of the Food Products Dept. at the Nagaoka Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Please come by to get your fill of Echigo Nagaoka products!
Until 9 October 2019
- Dates 7 October 2019, 1:00PM - 9 October 2019, 3:00PM
- Event Details Come try "Sado's Tastiest Foods" from Sado's Aikawa, which is seeking to be recognized as a World Heritage Site. Foods include doburoku(unrefined sake) and amazake (a sweet sake-like drink) made from the local koshihikari rice, and seafood. We'll also have mumyoi-yaki pottery made from red clay taken from around the Sado Gold mine. Please come see the charms of Sado and Aikawa for these three days!
Until 6 October 2019
- Dates 4 October 2019, 1:00PM - 6 October 2019, 4:00PM
- Event Details Myoko, which sits at the foot of the majestic Myoko Mountain, has some of the heaviest snowfall and harshest winters in Japan. And for exactly that reason, it receives a number of gifts from nature. Please come taste some of the seasonal flavors of Myoko, born from the land and snow. This time you can try the tastes of the fall, starting with the first koshihikari rice of the season.
Until 16 September 2019
- Dates 15 September 2019, 1:00PM - 16 September 2019, 4:00PM
Not only kids but also adults can enjoy! Hands-on experience in making Tsuikidouki and/or leaf-shaped chopstick stands with craftsmen in Tsubame-Sanjo, which is the Mecca for metalware, Niigata-Ken'ou Meister. You can make one-and-only item in hand crafting.
※For more information, please visit the official website on Niigata Prefecture, Sanjo Regional Promotion Bureau.
Until 23 September 2019
- Dates 20 September 2019, 1:00PM - 23 September 2019, 4:00PM
- Event Details We present to you the small island floating on the Japan Sea, Amashima's seafood and farm products. Murakami's Shiobiki sake and other Tsukudani processed foods. Please try Nagaoka's rice and edamame. You can also taste Uonuma Sake meister's recommended Sake.
Until 29 September 2019
- Dates 27 September 2019, 1:00PM - 29 September 2019, 4:00PM
- Event Details Tagami-machi is located in the south-east of Niigata prefecture, it has delicious foods, interesting history as well as nature and hot spring that make you feel relaxed. It is a town surrounded by mountains and rice fields. We present to you Tagami'slocally special products using plums and bamboo shoots. We also introduces tourists spot such as Yutagami hot spring, which is known as a good spring source. Please take this opportunity to enjoy the charms of Tagami town.
Until 14 September 2019
- Dates 13 September 2019, 10:30AM - 14 September 2019, 4:00PM
- Event Details We bring the fall flavors of Niigata City’s southern region, Minami-ku straight to you! We present sweet, juicy Asian pears, grapes, edamame, and other items fresh from Minami-ku. You’ll get hooked on the crispiness of our traditional, edible chrysanthemums, kakinomoto. From an introduction of the Shirone Giant Kite Battle, in which 24 giant kites are flown, and much more, this is your chance to get your fill of Minami-ku!
Until 31 March 2022
- Dates 25 March 2019, 11:00AM - 31 March 2022, 7:30PM
- Event Details Visitors can taste and compare exclusively selected sake from Niigata for only ￥500. Craft beer as well as snacks that go perfectly with sake will also be on sale. We bring the best information on cuisine and tourist spots, all while guests can casually enjoy the unique tastes of sake from Niigata, proud to be the prefecture with the most sake breweries in the country.
Until 26 May 2019
- Dates 23 May 2019, 1:00PM - 26 May 2019, 3:59PM
- Event Details Nagaoka City. Known for the Nagaoka Fireworks Festival, one of Japan’s top three fireworks events, this time we bring you an assortment of “Masterpiece Items that Dazzle and Shine!” Please enjoy these articles from Echigo Nagaoka, created by member companies of the Nagaoka Chamber of Commerce & Industry!
Until 19 May 2019
- Dates 16 May 2019, 1:00PM - 19 May 2019, 3:59PM
- Event Details Edible Chinese Lanterns known to be good for health and beauty, naturally-brewed soy sauce made using soy beans grown in Niigata, and fresh squid grilled on the spot hamayaki-style will be for sale. Show your Niigata pride! as new designs of the humorous Niigata T-shirts will also make their appearance.
※ The above information was correct at the time of updating, but there may be changes to actual prices. Please confirm the current prices when visiting.