Until 19 February
- Dates 12 February 2019, 11:00AM - 19 February 2019, 7:30PM
- Event Details Visitors can taste and compare exclusively selected sake from Niigata for only ￥500. Craft beer as well as snacks that go perfectly with sake will also be on sale. We bring the best information on cuisine and tourist spots, all while guests can casually enjoy the unique tastes of sake from Niigata, proud to be the prefecture with the most sake breweries in the country.
Until 28 February
- Dates 1 February 2019, 10:30AM - 28 February 2019, 9:59PM
Spend more than JPY1,000 (incl. tax) at participating stores and restaurants to receive a scratch card for a chance to win Gift Voucher.
If you pay with Visa, you can receive 2 scratch cards to double the chance to win.
40 Winners get JPY10,000 Gift Voucher, 4,000 Winners get JPY 1,000 Gift Voucher that you can use for the shopping at Harajuku (Omotesando and Harajuku Takeshita St.)
From 28 March
- Dates 28 March 2019, 1:00PM - 31 March 2019, 3:59PM
- Event Details This year, we once again bring you doburoku* sake from the Niigata Doburoku Research Society! We will also have mamegashi bean snacks that go nicely with sake.
From 21 March
- Dates 21 March 2019, 10:30AM - 24 March 2019, 3:59PM
- Event Details An exhibition of our hometown’s natural scenery, food, culture, and lifestyle. To everyone in the greater Tokyo area, we bring you famous foods that will bring back memories of our home region that used to be known as West Kanbara (Nishikanbara). Delightfully spicy karashi-maki mustard wraps, curry-powdered beans that you won’t be able to put down once you start, the refreshingly sweet, well-recognized Kumo-gakure wagashi, with their refined charm, and more will be for sale at this event.
From 14 March
- Dates 14 March 2019, 1:00PM - 17 March 2019, 3:59PM
Featuring the characteristically tender and juicy hishio pork*, arare and okaki** rice crackers made with Niigata rice, edible Chinese lantern plants and jam, amazing handmade sasadango***, chicken karaage, lucky wood-carved owl figures, and many other Niigata products for sale!
* hishio pork: A dish made with Koshino Golden Pork brand meat in which the meat is left to mature in a wooden container for 1 – 2 yrs. while marinating in unrefined soy sauce.
** arare and okaki: Small, crunchy rice cracker snacks similar to senbei.
*** sasadango: Rice dumpling sweets wrapped in bamboo leaves and steamed. Niigata is famous for these treats.
From 7 March
- Dates 7 March 2019, 1:00PM - 10 March 2019, 3:59PM
We have prepared succulent seafood from the Sea of Japan unique to Niigata, including items from Sado and Awashima islands!
For your enjoyment outside, we will have top-quality knitted items, including stoles and scarves from made in Gosen, the knitting capital of Niigata.
From 28 February
- Dates 28 February 2019, 1:00PM - 3 March 2019, 3:59PM
- Event Details Niigata Prefecture Craftsmen Club (NCC) members introduce the crafts they take pride in at this exhibition and sales event. Please enjoy the everyday tools made by craftsmen in the arts of ceramics, woodwork, metalwork, and textile dyeing. We will also hold activity workshops.
Until 24 February
- Dates 21 February 2019, 1:00PM - 24 February 2019, 3:59PM
- Event Details We plan on selling products featuring ingredients for which Agamachi is known for, such as chestnuts and walnuts, for everyone to experience their charms. In addition, we will have products associated with snow camellias, Agamachi’s town flower. With an assortment of other delicious goodies, we will be waiting for you to stop by!
Until 17 February
- Dates 14 February 2019, 1:00PM - 17 February 2019, 3:59PM
Shibata, which flourished as a castle town, has a bunch of delicious food!
For this time of year, we recommend agricultural goods, and sweets/snacks made using local Shibata ingredients. Be sure to take this opportunity to taste some Shibata delicacies!
For limited sale, we will also have handmade gelato made with freshly squeezed milk!
Until 11 February
- Dates 8 February 2019, 1:00PM - 11 February 2019, 3:59PM
- Event Details Will feature an assortment of Valentine goodies, including but not limited to cut tulips from Tainai like those that color the town, sweets made with rice flour from the newly featured Komeko Kafe, and Tainai Kogen Wine, which has continuously won awards in the Japan Wine Competition. We will also be holding raffles and giving out tulips as special thanks to those who purchase our items. Please check it out!