- Marvel at the majestic humpback whales on this guided whale watching cruise during winter!
- Enjoy a free pick up service within Naha area for maximum convenience
- Learn about the humpback whales from the expert guides on the cruise!
- Receive a whale watching handbook and postcard – a small present just for you!
- Missed a whale sighting? Request a full refund or re-boarding option (not valid from 2022/12/24 - 2023/1/31＆2023/4/1- 4/2))
- What to expect
Feel the magic of whale watching in Okinawa on this cruise and come face to face with nature's most majestic creatures. According to your preference, you’ll be able to choose between a morning or afternoon tour, with a hotel pick up even included from Naha area hotels. After you’ve boarded the boat and set sail, your friendly guides will provide an informative commentary on the whales and answer any questions you may have. Feel the excitement as you watch the immense humpback whales breach, tail slap, and play right before your eyes and even sometimes come right up to the boat! The unique opportunity to admire these impressive creatures in their natural habitat is definitely one not to be missed. In the unlikely event that you don't spot a whale, you'll be given the option to re-board or receive a 100% refund.
- Additional Info
Miegusuku Port waiting area