- Visit Japan's largest resort - Shiga Kogen - known for its powder snow and beautiful landscape
- Enjoy a morning of snow activities inlcuding sleds, tubes, snowscoots and more!
- Enjoy a warming lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit the world-famous Snow Monkeys of Jigokudani and learn all about what make these curious creatures so unique
- Meet the wildlife of Japan’s National Parks — perhaps you’ll make new friend!
- What to expect
- Guests are required to walk in and out of the monkey park along a 1.6km/1 mile trail. In winter, the trail and park will be affected by snow and ice. This walk should not be attempted by anyone who is mobility impaired, in a wheelchair or cannot confidently walk an extended distance over snow and ice. Snow fun activities also require guests to be of reasonable fitness and mobility to enjoy. If you have concerns about your or a member of your groups ability to handle the conditions, please contact us to discuss prior to booking. - The transport used for this tour depends on the size of the tour group. For smaller tours groups, we will use the Nagaden Snow Monkey/Shiga Kogen Express Bus service from/to Nagano Station and all listed destinations. For large groups, we may arrange our own transport i.e. small tour bus, from/to Nagano Station and all listed destinations. - The tour itinerary can be reversed and we might visit the monkeys first followed by lunch and an afternoon visit to the ski resort. Howe
Nagano Station, Kurita, Nagano, 380-0921, Japan
Recommended rail passes
JR TOKYO Wide Pass ( 3Days )
JR Alpine-Takayama-Matsumoto Area Pass（5 Days）
JR East Nagano-Niigata Area Pass (5 Days)
JR Osaka-Tokyo Hokuriku Arch Pass (7 Days)