- **Please note that this activity cannot be purchased by Japanese passport holders/Japan residencies**
- Get free admission to amusement parks, museums, cableways and more with just one pass
- Hop on and off local buses and trains that operate in the Yamanashi and Shizuoka areas
- Visit popular sightseeing spots like Fuji-Q Highland and the Kawaguchiko Excursion Ship "Appare"
- Choose a 1, 2, or 3 day pass based on your travel needs
- Get extra discounts to [12 additional facilities](http://bus-en.fujikyu.co.jp/mtpass/) - simply show your Mt. Fuji Pass!
- What to expect
Get a free pass to major sights and attractions around the Mt. Fuji area with the amazing Mt. Fuji Pass! One voucher gives you access to a number exciting activities and convenient transportation for your choice of 1, 2, or 3 days, giving you just the right amount of time to check places off your bucketlist. Get free entrance to Fuji-Q Highland, home to the world's steepest rollercoaster, and Grinpa, a child-friendly amusement park at the base of Mt. Fuji itself! Not only do you get access to sightseeing facilities, but simply showing the pass also gives you exclusive discounts to an additional 12 tourist attractions! You'll definitely make the most out of your Mt. Fuji trip for an amazing price.
- Additional Info
Recommended rail passes
JR Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Area Tourist Pass Mini（3 Days）
Mt. Fuji Pass｜Japan
JR TOKYO Wide Pass ( 3Days )
JR East Nagano-Niigata Area Pass (5 Days)
JR Pass for Whole Japan (7, 14, 21 Days)