- Learn more about this activity's [Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures](https://www.klook.com/en-US/article/11049-covid-measures)
- Visit the beautiful and famous Southeast Botanical Gardens of Okinawa and feel like you're one with nature
- The vast botanical garden is filled with tropical trees and flowers
- You can also enjoy interacting with small animals such as kookaburras and squirrel monkeys.
- At the store, you can buy souvenirs and taste gelato.
- Revel in the tranquil atmosphere generated by the ponds, the rustling of leaves, and the scent of the flowers
- What to expect
Venture beyond the concrete jungles of Japan and travel to the beautiful prefecture of Okinawa. The southeast area of the prefecture plays home to the nature wonderland known as the Southeast Botanical Gardens and you can take the opportunity to be one with nature inside it. The garden is huge; it's a hundred acres long and houses 2,000 kinds of plants and flowers. Take a relaxing stroll around the garden and admire the gorgeous nature that surrounds you. You might even bump into the adorable animals that live there. If you're not creeped out by bugs, the garden has an insect collection that you might want to look at; there's a lot of unique insects being taken care of by the garden and you can watch them go about their daily lives. Wherever you go in the garden, the beauty of the many plants will surely be a treat to your eyes. Revel in the tranquil atmosphere generated by the garden's serene ponds, the rustling of the foliage, and the scent of dazzling flowers. This is definitely recommended to nature lover
Southeast Botanical Gardens, 2146 Chibana, Okinawa, 904-2143, Japan
- Additional Info
Southeast Botanical Gardens