- Come aboard the Moby Dick and smell the sea, feel the breeze, hear the ocean, and be at complete ease!
- Get to enjoy a beautiful Okinawan sunset and a delicious dinner while listening to the live performances on deck
- See Naha come alive in the evening with magical lights everywhere if you take the night cruise
- Whether you pick the sunset cruise or the night cruise, both will be memorable experiences for the family
- You can choose to enjoy live performances and delicious authentic dinners on the 2F restaurant, or enjoy the sea breeze, waves, and luxury boat BBQ on the 3F open deck
- What to expect
What can be a better way to see the beautiful sights of Naha, Okinawa than by a romantic evening or sunset cruise? Aboard the Moby Dick ship, you'll be greeted by a cozy ambiance and friendly Japanese staff members who'll make you feel like you're right at home. If you decide on riding the sunset cruise, this package offers an amazing panorama view of the sea while the sun sinks deeper and deeper into the ocean, creating an unparalleled view of the Okinawan skies. Want another option? The Moby Dick night cruise allows you to see the Naha cityscape come alive with beautiful lights all around. Both cruises serve delicious dinner courses (you may pick which course you'd like to consume in the package section) and guarantee fun live entertainment to make sure you're in for a wonderful evening ahead. Experience a night of luxury when you go on board the Moby Dick and see Naha like you never have before!
2-1 Tondōchō, Naha, Okinawa 900-0035, Japan
- Additional Info
2-1 Tondōchō, Naha City, Okinawa