- Wearing a kimono is a must-try activity for those who are keen on learning Japanese culture (and who want to take great photos while at it!)
- Feel like a local while walking along the streets of Nara while in a kimono while taking in the charm of this great historic city
- Have some fun interactions with the deers in Nara Park and feed them by yourself
- Travel in comfort and ease with this one way transfer service from Kyoto
- Pick your favorite Kimono Package and enjoy up to **40% off**!
- What to expect
Nara Park is a must-visit for travelers who find themselves around the area. If you're coming from the city of Kyoto, you can avail of the one way transfer service that picks you up from your hotel and drops you off at Nara. Once you get to the park, put on a beautiful kimono that includes a cute Japanese tote bag and off you go to walk around the place and take wonderful photos to share on your social media sites. Have the option of availing of the photography services at the kimono shop or feel free to shoot by yourself. Numerous deers roam around Nara Park and according to local folklore, they were considered sacred due to a visit from Takemikazuchi-no-mikoto, one of the four gods of Kasuga Shrine. Get to feed and interact with them while your spend the entire day at this popular public park!
5-7 Kasuganochō, Nara, 630-8212, Japan
- Additional Info
Nara Kimono and Deer Experience Day Trip from Kyoto (with One Way Transfer)
Recommended rail passes
【Osaka Kyoto Nara】Kintetsu Rail Pass (1, 2, 5Days, Plus)
ICOCA IC Card (Osaka Pick Up)
Kansai Thru Pass – Unlimited Travel around Osaka & Kyoto! (2,3days)
JR Osaka - Nagoya 'Ise-Kumano-Wakayama Area Pass'（5 Days）
JR Pass for Whole Japan (7, 14, 21 Days)