- Nijigen No Mori is a new theme park in Awaji Island Park, Hyogo, based on the theme of animation, technology and nature.
- A place that you would not like to miss if you are a anime and manga fan! Experience this Japanese indoor theme park and enjoy interactive games.
- "Night Walk Firebird" is a new type of attraction that allows visitors to experience the world of Osamu Tezuka's "Firebird" by walking through a dark forest on their own while following the story based on the manga.
- The story and digital artwork are directed by Ryotaro Muramatsu, a representative of the creative group NAKED. Walk slowly and enjoy the projection mapping.
- **[Exclusive Offer] Check out the exclusive ticket with Izanagi Shrine's ema, a votive tablet to write down your wishes!**
- Also visit Nijigen No Mori [NARUTO&BORUTO Shinobizato](https://www.klook.com/en-US/activity/49769-naruto-boruto-awajishima/), [Crayon Shin-Chan Adventure Park](https://www.klook.com/en-US/activity/38642-njigen-no-mori-crayon-shin-chan-adventure-park-ticket%20/)
- What to expect
2425番2号 Kusumoto, Awaji, Hyogo 656-2301, Japan
- Additional Info
Nijigen No Mori Night Walk Firebird
Recommended rail passes
【Osaka Kobe】 Hanshin Electric Railway Tourist Pass 1 Day
Hankyu Tourist Pass for Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe（1, 2Days）
ICOCA IC Card (Osaka Pick Up)
Kansai Thru Pass – Unlimited Travel around Osaka & Kyoto! (2,3days)