- Head to the famous North Snow Land, a first-class winter resort located in Chitose, Japan
- Indulge in various snow activities such as snow tubing, ski walking, a 4-wheeled ATV ride, and more!
- During the lunch break, feast on delicious lunch while admiring the panoramic view of the resort
- The snow park is easily accessible, being only 20 minutes by car from New Chitose Airport!
- **Please note: The horseback riding experience is only included in the package during 1-28 Feb**
- What to expect
Gear up and enjoy a day of fun-filled activities at Chitose North Snow Land! Here you can spend 4 hours taking in the snowy landscapes of the city while trying numerous activities such as snow tubing, snow rafting, and ski walking. You can also hop on a 4-wheeled ATV and plow through the snow; if you prefer a more traditional ride, you can even go horseback riding in the snow! While you are there, enjoy a hot meal of shabu shabu nabe, which provides pork, chicken, or salmon for you to choose from. For adventure seekers and families looking for entertainment, Chitose North Snow Land is the place to be!
- Additional Info
North Snow Land: 26 Rankoshi, Chitose, Hokkaido 066-0068, Japan
Other recommended rail passes
Sapporo-Noboribetsu Area Pass (4 Days)
Hokkaido Sapporo-Furano Area Pass 4-Day
JR Hokkaido Rail Pass (5, 7 Days)
JR Tohoku-South Hokkaido Pass（Flexible 5 Day）
JR East-South Hokkaido Pass (6 Days)