- Take a guided stargazing tour for unbeatable views of the Hokkaido night sky
- Enjoy near-360-degree views from the Lake Mashu First Observatory
- Watch shooting stars and the Milky Way dance across the heavens
- See the Moon and stars reflected from the surface of Lake Mashu on moonlit nights
- This unforgettable experience is sure to have you falling in love with the open skies of Japan’s National Parks!
- What to expect
• A two-person minimum is required to run this tour. Solo travelers may choose to book at the two-person price if there are no other guests. • The guide does not speak English, but this will not be a barrier to enjoying the incredible night sky. • In the event of being unable to see stars, we will instead take a night tour of Mt. Io. We may have to cancel the trip in the case of adverse weather (always canceled in case of rain). We will notify you on your provided phone number in the event of cancellation. • Please understand there is a possibility of delay due to weather or road conditions during winter.
HG43+7W Teshikaga, Hokkaido, Japan
Recommended rail passes
JR Hokkaido Rail Pass (3, 4, 5, 7 Days)
JR Tohoku-South Hokkaido Pass（Flexible 5 Day）
JR East-South Hokkaido Pass (6 Days)