- Enjoy an easy nature hike suitable for all ages
- Spot red-flanked bluetails, spotted nutcrackers, and other rare birds
- Take in incredible views of the surrounding forest, mountains, and Japan's largest caldera lake
- Meet the wildlife of Japan’s National Parks — perhaps you’ll make new friend!
- What to expect
• If your group includes children aged 0–12 please contact us in advance. • Akan-Mashu National Park is an off-the-beaten-track destination with few international visitors, so please be aware that guides may be less fluent in English than at busy tourist attractions. Please enjoy this secluded park, where 'omotenashi' Japanese hospitality more than makes up for any language barriers.
P86X+2H Koshimizu, Hokkaido, Japan
Recommended rail passes
JR Hokkaido Rail Pass (3, 4, 5, 7 Days)
JR Tohoku-South Hokkaido Pass（Flexible 5 Day）
JR East-South Hokkaido Pass (6 Days)