This bridge is named after Komagata-do Hall of Senso-ji Temple. The bridge was built in 1927 to connect Komagata in western Taito with Higashi-komagata, Sumida following the Great Kanto Earthquake. Before that, there was a ferry called Komagata-no-Watashi, which was demolished when the bridge was completed. The blue, 150-meter-long, tied-arch bridge has a small balcony-like space in the middle — a nice place to take a break, and a popular spot for photographing Tokyo Skytree or the Asahi Beer building with its famous golden crown. Close to Komagata Nishizume Crossing near the A2 Exit of Asakusa Station on the Toei Asakusa Line.
2, Kaminarimon, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, 111-0034
- Nearest Station
･ Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
･ Toei Asakusa Line
･ Tobu Isesaki Line (Tobu Sky Tree Line)
･ Tsukuba Express
1 minute on foot